Extract from our Nordic M&A Newsletter

Read more about our Nordic M&A Newsletter service including the M&A Portal and Private Equity Portfolio Tracker.
Bygghemma Group acquires LampGallerian.se
May 12, 2019

Bygghemma Group has acquired LampGallerian.se, a Swedish webstore for indoor and outdoor lighting. LampGallerian .se had sales of over SEK 40m with EBIT of SEK 4m in 2018. Bygghemma has acquired 51% of the shares in the company, with the option to acquire the remaining 49% within three to four years.

--
ⓘ This story was originally featured in our daily Nordic M&A Newsletter - we publish some of the newsletter content with delay through our M&A Newsletter Library. If you would like more insights on this deal or industry then send us an email at requests@nordicknowledgepartners.com