Extract from M&A Insights

The below story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights Newsletter. Selected stories, including this one, are posted to our website with some weeks of delay.
Cherry acquires remaining shares in Game Lounge
October 18, 2018

Cherry AB has signed an agreement to acquire the remaining shares in leading affiliate company Game Lounge Sweden AB thus gaining 100% ownership. Cherry owned 95% of Game Lounge prior to the deal. The purchase consideration for the remaining 5% can amount to a maximum SEK 260m of which SEK 100m is a fixed amount. The sellers will remain in their senior positions and are also shareholders in Cherry.

ⓘ This story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights newsletter.
Our insights have been covered by: