Extract from M&A Insights

The below story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights Newsletter. Selected stories, including this one, are posted to our website with some weeks of delay.
E.ON to build an onshore wind farm in Sweden for EUR 500m
November 19, 2018

E.ON has invested in the wind farm project called Nysäter that will produce 475 MW. The farm will be built jointly with Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners (CSEIP). CSEIP will own 80 % of the project and E.ON will own the remaining 20 %. E.ON will be operating the farm once it is completed.

ⓘ This story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights newsletter.
Our insights have been covered by: