Extract from M&A Insights

The below story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights Newsletter. Selected stories, including this one, are posted to our website with some weeks of delay.
Founders of Lagkagehuset acquires Copenhagen Coffee Lab
August 28, 2018

Steen Skallebæk and Ole Kristoffersen who last year sold their remaining shares in Lagkagehuset to Nordic Capital, have become majority owners of Copenhagen Coffee Lab. They now owns 70 percent of Copenhagen Coffee Lab, with the remaining 30 percent being held by the founders Jacob Karlsen and Allan Krogsgaard Nielsen.

ⓘ This story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights newsletter.
Our insights have been covered by: