Extract from M&A Insights

The below story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights Newsletter. Selected stories, including this one, are posted to our website with some weeks of delay.
Mr Green acquires Latvian gaming operator 11.lv
May 24, 2018

Mr Green (MRG) acquires 75 percent of the shares in 11.lv and the remaining 25 percent is retained by two of the founders who also stay in the company. The acquisition price amounts to EUR 2.8m based on an enterprise value of EUR 3.7m. The purchase price is paid in cash. 11.lv is a well-known Latvian brand focusing on sports book and Latvia's third largest gaming operator in Igaming. The company has a license in Latvia and offers odds, casino and live casino.

ⓘ This story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights newsletter.
Our insights have been covered by: