Extract from M&A Insights

The below story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights Newsletter. Selected stories, including this one, are posted to our website with some weeks of delay.
THQ Nordic acquires Bugbear Entertainment
November 15, 2018

THQ Nordic continues its market consolidation strategy and acquires 90% of the shares in Bugbear Entertainment Ltd. with an option to acquire the remaining 10% in the future. Bugbear is a Helsinki-based independent studio with 18 team members developing racing games. The acquisition of Bugbear is THQ Nordic’s first step into the Finnish market. Ernst & Young is providing transaction support and Baker McKenzie and Krogerus is acting as legal counsels to THQ Nordic in the Transaction.

ⓘ This story was originally featured in our daily M&A Insights newsletter.
Our insights have been covered by: